Jessica Drake If you want to check jessica drake’s Twitter profile you will find that she’s a multiple time AVN Award winner, a member of the Porn Hall of Fame and a Wicked performer, writer and director who host a radio show for Playboy, who wrote “jessica drake’s Guide to Wicked Sex” and who is followed by more than 150.000 people.
Everything above it’s true, so it’s easy to see why she is one of the top pornstars in the world. To get there, though, she had to work her ass off literally, as she had to get laid with plenty cocks and pussies to get her reward. Not that she hasn’t enjoyed that trip… 288 move credits as an actress and 8 as a director are a result of jessica’s journey in the adult industry and the reality is that we are all thankful to her for what she has done throughout the years.
Born in San Antonio, Texas on October 14, 1974, jessica drake (it’s all with lower case because she thinks it looks much better when signing) was majoring in psychology at college in El Paso when she first entered the adult entertainment world as a stripper at a local club. She then applied as a feature dancer for another nearby dance club and in there she met Michel Raven, an adult film director who introduced jessica to the porn world. She posed for magazines and appeared in Playboy TV before making her first hardcore sex scene in 1999.
It was a crazy trip to the top since then, signing a short-term contract with Sin City and winning an AVN Award for Best Teasing Performance in 2001 for “Shayla’s Web” before signing a still-lasting contract with Wicked Pictures in 2003. Two years later she won another AVN Award, this time, for Best Actress, Video, thanks to her role in “Fluff and Fold”, a romantic comedy. The same award but for Film came in 2007 for her role in “Manhunters”. That edition of the award ceremony was hosted by her and comedian Jim Norton.
The following year she made her debut as a director with “What Girls Like” and in 2009 she won her third AVN Best Actress award for “Fallen”, co-hosted the XRCO Awards with Kayden Kross and suffered a stress fracture to her foot that kept her sidelined for some time. It was in 2010 when she was introduced to the AVN Hall of Fame and in 2011 to the XRCO Hall of Fame.
Jessica was married to porn actor Evan Stone from 2002 until 2004 and she was reportedly living with Wicked actor and director Brad Armstrong who she has been dating since 2006, although now she’s keen on keeping her private life out of the spotlight.
She also has a number of mainstream appearances, like an episode of TV show “Money $hot”, the pilot episode of “Skin”, an appearance in HBO’s “Pornucopia: Going Down in the Valley”, in Tyra Bank’s Show episode “A Day in the Life of a Porn Star”, in the comedy movie “Barry Munday” and in Lady Gaga and Beyoncé’s music video “Telephone”.
As a summary to all her work, this is a list of jessica drake’s achievements in porn:
• 2001 AVN Award – Best Tease Performance – Shayla's Web
• 2002 NightMoves Adult Entertainment Award – Best Female Performer, Editor's Choice
• 2003 Adult Stars magazine's Consumers' Choice Award – Best Overall Actress
• 2005 AVN Award – Best Oral Sex Scene, Film – The Collector
• 2005 AVN Award – Best Actress, Video – Fluff and Fold
• 2005 XRCO Award – Single Performance, Actress – Fluff and Fold
• 2006 Eroticline Award – Best Actress, USA
• 2007 AVN Award – Best Actress, Film – Manhunters
• 2007 AVN Award – Best All-Girl Scene, Film – FUCK
• 2008 Eroticline Award – Award for Outstanding Achievements
• 2009 AVN Award – Best Actress – Fallen
• 2009 AVN Award – Best Double Penetration Sex Scene – Fallen
• 2009 XRCO Award – Single Performance, Actress – Fallen
• 2010 AVN Hall of Fame inductee
• 2010 AVN Award – Best Group Sex Scene – 2040
• 2011 XRCO Hall of Fame inductee
Height: 173 cm - 5 ft 8 in Weight: 50 kg - 110 lbs Hair: Blond Measurements: 92-63-91 (34D-25-36) Birth date: 14 October, 1974 Videos: 193